Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let's Be Friends...

Now, one woman that inspires me to keep sewing repetitively, is Rihanna… you might laugh, but I’m as serious as a Little Dragon beat. Ladies!!! Take Notes. No haters please. I mean, at the end of the day, her stylist that helps her dress is dope! IF she even has a stylist, idk, I’m still going…

She has the essentials for setting trends and being my wife. Im just saying. 1. Class and Confidence 2. Elegant and Sexy 3. All Black Everything is just a fashion staple to everyone who knows..

All i'm sayin is, I'd rather be around stylish women than a room full of apple-bottoms(sp?). Let Rihanna or Amber Rose step to me and Lauren, DUH We Are Goiing!!!

My fashion Appreciations: harem pants, big collars, military-style bag, pearls, colossal heels

No comments:

Post a Comment