Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Everyone But Beyonce pt I

Pardon me, it wasn't my intention to hurt many feelings BUT this is NOT about Beyonce . In fact, "Everyone but Beyonce" is to introduce you to powerful, amazing women who might not have as much fame as Beyonce but, without a doubt, has the talent that probably exceeds hers, plus more.

1st up with a great introduction from 'Hot Like Leather Pants Wicked Tunes Edition', I introduce you to...

Shingai Shoniwa

A unique individual of Zimbabwean descent who grew up in South London, she is the lead singer and bassist for the UK indie-rock band Noisettes. Her startlingly powerful voice will leave you mesmerized. Only to see her perform passionately is something to watch. So I leave you with this... a live acoustic version of one of my favorite songs by the Noisettes IWE.


1 comment:

  1. i love her. angry angels & never forget you are on constant repeat

    ReplyDelete