Monday, December 28, 2009

Alright... Let's Talk About #TRACKLEGS

Anybody who knows me
(LolaMaeBee / @LaurMajesty / Lauren)
-I'm willing to put my govn't on the line for this one-
knows THIS:



I'm subject to break out in a sudden dissertation on tracklegs at any given moment... Mid-conversation. 3 steps into a room... Hell, after Sunday service and a good message from Deacon Jones, in a room fulla amputee's!
All is fair in love & tracklegs.

So... gather 'round the red hot hip-to-ankle region my friends and listen close... to the magic that is... TRACKLEGS.

What are they you ask? Just the song in my heart, the pep in my step. They are the legs you're unknowingly stepping off the redline behind, until you look up and notice that those are no ordinary legs... They catch you off guard... "What are THOSE legs doing on my classmate? On my saleschick at Barney's? Why isn't this bitch somewhere doing the 100 meter hurdles in painted on track shorts with those legs?" Because you've only ever seen 'em on the Olympic Gold Medal Stand & boy are they a set of winners.

Cleanly but not overly defined, just curvy enough...
and even through wool work pants, you jus KNOW they glisten.
they are these...




and these...

these too...

especially these...
(gold medalist* p.s. i know these legs) 


1 comment: