Monday, December 21, 2009

Damn the Dam




In random convo last  nite the subject of dental dam came up. This was a terribly interesting topic as many of my buddies have never used dental dam, or even seen the shit. At least 2 were like wtf is that? One person who shall remain nameless said "don't you use a condom on your strap"? Ha! You cant protect your face with that joint. It lead to a tutorial if you will.  I had to shed some light on this enigma that was "dental dam".





Now for all who don't know dental dam is a thin piece of protection you place on your partners "love box". The consistency of it resembles a balloon, chalky, and rubbery. Honestly this material fucking sucks! I've tried it for the sake of having safe sex, to become so irritated at its bad taste, and lack of feeling that I in turn lost all my interest in the act all together! Can you say blown?!? With the failure of dental dam I've found a good back up in saran wrap. Its cheap and you get tons of it! Granted its not the sexiest thing, however the feeling is 10x more pleasurable, its super thin, and if you wanna hook your jumpoff up, you can do so without the worry of catching that 'throat itch". Being safe is not always what lesbians/bi-sexual think of. Please believe a chic can harbor the same itchy mcscratchys a guy would so don't be fooled. Wrap that shit up B!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My only issue with the dental dam is the following: If both of my hands are holding the dam, then I can't hold those legs in the air! *POW*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... maybe we should invent dental dam TAPE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most hilarious thing I've read in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete