Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Head Game Follies Pt. 1

We’ve all been there. 
You meet, you’re attracted, you chit and chat, get to know one another. You think she’s amazing, and then…..you have sex. 
Wiggedy Wiggedy Wack son! 


Head is thee worst. No direction, no clue, no good! It’s a travesty. What a waste. I implore you all to be confident in what you do, however never, and I mean never be bad in bed. Don’t even dilute yourself with thoughts of “I’m pretty good” when you’re not, cause you’ll be led astray every time.  Our little community is small, believe me, your girl tells her girls when you fail, and we’re snickering behind your back. *smh* poor thing. 

The culprits:  

The Overly Confident





They talk too much about what they’d do to you, brag about being the best. Tell you you’ll never find another as skilled as them, and in actuality they come close to gnawing your clit off.

The Lazy Mouth: 





This person probably means well, but lacks motivation, and direction.
The experience can be compared to nothing more than watching paint dry, as you feel absolutely nothing except the urge to yell STOP!

The Over Achiever: 





I commend anyone who wants to be good at what they do, but there’s such a thing as over kill. You don’t have to prove anything. I don’t need you to suck me till I’m numb. You can replace the “n” with a “c” loose the “b” and stop there, please, and thank you.

The Selfish: 





This really grinds my gears. This woman teases you to no end, samples the “merch” during, without really diving in, but always passes out post climax, and leaves you hot and bothered with empty promises of “let me lay here a second, and I got you” or “you took all my energy”. Bullshit!

Yikes! I’m starting to get flashbacks, so I’ll stop here. If you have any examples, please post.

2 comments:

  1. for me, it starts with a kiss. that determines whether we can make magic together.

    ReplyDelete