Monday, January 4, 2010

Everyone But Beyonce II

Sylvia Black
Lead singer of the Brooklyn bound band KUDU.
I found what she wrote in her 'About Me' section on myspace interesting.
So Ill have her speak for herself.
She's BAAAD.



"This illy cat back at it, still throwin crack at it, still fuckin with them crack addix, still bustin wit them black 'matics... it aint the bux, it's the rush and tryin to git my ass at it... They say I think ass backwards... Fuck how I act, as long as I stack, it's all mathmatics"... Body of the Mominatrix, but I aint got no kids. Left Handed. I enjoy long walks off short piers, redneck women and long-neck beers... Scaring is caring...
I like to release a single white dove every time I climax...
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold... It's lonely at the top... Hitting new lows... High-Wasted... syncretistic... I sit down when I pee, there's nothing that crazy bout me... I live in a room with no view... Pretty fuckin' fortunate... Even if I don't always recognize... Life is but a dream... Dreams are made of emotion... My cup runneth over...Always rockin never stoppin jive talkin street walkin', hot mess in a hot dress... I EAT TRAX LIKE SNAX!.. I make a lot of music. produce, arrange, lyrics, writing I am K.U.D.U., Betty Black, P.O.P (fahgheddaboudit)... and I have recorded with tons of people. Someday I will organize all the recordings into one place. I do fun things, beautiful things, weird things, ugly things, things for money...Sometimes you cant tell it's me. I used to play bass like crazy. When I was 16 I thought I would set out to be the best bassist in the universe (Bass Fest champ!)... I came very very close, hahaha, but I found out how gay that was. I went to music school for 4 long years and I was miserable...I was a freak for music before that, don't even try me. I am a musical slut , MUUUSically, so don't get it twirled. was born in 'Bama and moved around the country way more than a child should leaving a trail of teary eyed children, parents, and pets in my absence."




(Take note of that sweet Alabama THICKness)







1 comment: