Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Someone You Should Know




  Its been a while since Ive been impressed musically with a new artist. All this commercial bullshit has
watered down my desire to seek new music. Ive reverted back to my throwback joints casually returning here and there when I'm in the club, and a banger is played.

Luckily I've stumbled upon a treasure..... SIYA

Plainly put, she's cooked cracked, straight dope, and I'm wondering why I haven't heard more about this sleeping giant? Her wordplay, coupled with a crazy production team leaves you wanting more. Put up against any male MC that's newly been introduced to the game, and I'm confident she'd eat em for breakfast, if not stand side by side with them. She's bound to slide past any competition that dares to step in her way.  XXL needs to get at her for the Freshman 10 a ya dig

The kid is tomboi fresh, sticking with her own image, tatted up donning Levi's tanks, and crew necks. I love it. Could she be more authentic? Very rarely do I find a female MC that I really fuck with, and as of late I've been bombarded with quite a few that try to take the cake, but fall short. While you guys are debating on this Nicki vs. Lil Kim nonsense you outta step back, and check for the real McCoy

If you wanna learn more about SIYA check the links below






No comments:

Post a Comment