Monday, December 13, 2010

Beauty of the Week

2nd week in, and we have another cutie for ya!
Say hello to jail bait!




Name: Brittany Erin Trice
Age : 18
Stats i.e. measurements: 34, 30, 42
Info/fun facts: I love to watch movies, and give lap dances lol. I go to Lansing Community College. I study Theater and Massage Therapy. I enjoy making ppl laugh and have to a good time.
Location: Lansing, MI


Lap dances AND massages?!? 
My mind is much too filthy to start on this one. All I can say is happy ending anyone?




To be considered for next weeks edition of "Beauty of the Week" submit
 Name
 Age
 Pic
 Stats i.e. measurements (if you have them)
 Info/fun facts about yourself
 location

to lesbifriendschi@gmail.com by Sat Dec 18th midnight to be eligible for selection.

We will post our selection for beauty of the week every Mon here on http://lesbifriendsaintchi.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment